Friday 18 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I  have life in abundance 

I live Christ life, I breath life , and I walk in the life of Christ 

My life is the life of Faith and victory in Christ 

I drink from the rivers of living water and eat the bread of life 

 

I declare that good things are alive in me 

I bear the fruit of life 

Negativity shall not be established in me 

Letters of bad news shall not know my address 

I am flowing in the rivers of abundance and plenty 

I have the good life 

 

I declare that my life flows towards good news and testimonies of joy 

My life attracts uncommon favour 

I see God’s goodness and I rejoice in His mercy 

Good things comes to me and not stolen from me 

Every good thing about me lives 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment