Thursday 17 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- RIGHTEOUSNESS IS A FRAGRANCE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Hebrews 1:9 KJV
[9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.


PRAYER-I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRUST IN GOD. I LIVE, MOVE AMD BREATH IN CHRIST. I AM THE PLANTING OF GOD. I LIVE A GRACE FILLED LIFE. THE FLAVOUR OF RIGHTEOUSNESS OOZES OUT OF MY LOINS . I AM MADE IN THE IMAGE OF CHRIST THERE I LIVE IN HIM. I LOVE GOD THEREFORE I RECEIVE GRACE TO OBEY HIS WORD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD- Righteousness attracts Gods oil of lifting . The Bible says righteousness exalts a nation . Sin is a reproach. Righteousness attracts God and in turn brings Him to intervene in your life . Righteousness stirs the release of the anointing , and no one ever anointed by God stays small. What you hate and what you love can either attract God or push you farther from Him. When you love what God loves you attract , when you do what God hates you incur His wrath. You can’t love God and go against His  will.

TODAY’S WORD- RIGHTEOUSNESS IS A FRAGRANCE THAT ATTRACTS GOD’S PRESENCE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment