Wednesday 16 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LIVING THE JESUS LIFE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Hebrews 1:1-3 KJV
[1] God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, [2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; [3] Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;


PRAYER- I PRAY THAT I DAILY WALK WITH JESUS . JESUS IS MY PERFECT EXAMPLE. I LIVE AND WALK IN HIM. I LIVE IN HIS GRACE AND ABUNDANCE OF TESTIMONY. I AM AN EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD. I SHINE IN THE BRIGHTNESS OF GOD. I LIVE IN ACCORDANCE TO THE WILL OF GOD. I LOOK UP TO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH. I RISE IN THE GRACE STRENGTH AND POWER PF GOD. THANK YOU FATHER FOR GIVING ME JESUS , AMEN!

WORD- God gave us Jesus as a perfect example from His birth to His death and resurrection. He came as human on earth, so we can relate our earthly life to His and learn from how he lived. There is no better way to learn how to be whom God wants you to be than the life of Christ. He is the word that we should place in our hearts. You can’t please God except you are obeying Gods word and going by the precept of Christ .

TODAY’S WORD- JESUS IS THE ONE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP TO. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment