Friday 4 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - PRAYER 


BIBLE FOCUS - 1 Timothy 2:8 KJV
[8] I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.


PRAYER- FATHER RELEASE UPON ME THE SPIRIT OF PRAYER AMD SUPPLICATION. I RECEIVE THE HINGER FOR PRAYER. I RECEIVE THE HEART TO PRAY AND NOT BE WEARY . I PRESS TOWARDS A CLOSER WALK WITH GOD. MY FEET WILL NOT FAIL
NOR STUMBLE . I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED NOR TIRED TO PRAY. I PRAY AT ALL TIMES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD-Don’t be ashamed to pray . Prayer makes us carried of Gods presence . Anywhere you pray you invite God’s presence in. Prayer is a must for every believer, that desires growth and Gods continuous presence. Prayer is a need just like we talk to our loved one even more we need the Father to teach us , lead us and direct us . Whatever you ask in Faith shall become a reality in the midst of nowhere.

TODAY’S WORD- PRAYER IS STILL THE KEY AND IT SURE CHANGES THINGS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment