Friday 25 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- FAITH STAND


BIBLE FOCUS- Daniel 3:16-19 KJV
[16] Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. [17] If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. [18] But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 

PRAYER- FATHER I TRUST YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AMD WITHOUT FEAR. I FOLLPW YOU WHOLLY AND TRULY. EVEN IN THE MIDST OF FHE STROM I WILL FULFIL THE COUNSEL OF GOD FOR MY LIFE. I MANIFEST AND OPERATE IN THE SUPERNATURAL. I STAMD IN FAITH AND CONFIDENCE WALKING DAILY WITH GOD. I REFUSE TO WAVER AT THE STORM IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN!

WORD- How much do you trust God in situation. Faith is - Forsake all I trust Him. The three Hebrew children would have easily bowed just to please the king , or out fear or for whatever reason but they feared God Their faith amd trust didn’t waver. Remember Daniel was a man of wisdom and Bible says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Daniel had wisdom to handle situation because of how much he feared God . Stop thinking of how to get out of a situation and start trusting God over the situation. No situation you trust God for is permitted to swallow you . The devil threaten with tricks so you can fall a trap don’t let it. 

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR FAITH FOCUS WILL
HELP YOI WITHSTAND THE STORM.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment