Wednesday 23 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I choose obedience over the fear of man

I choose to walk uprightly over the worlds approval

I am bold as a lion and humble as a dove 

I will not bow to worlds vices nor peer pressure 

 

I declare that I walk in light of obedience and spiritual counsel

My love for God reflects daily in my obedience to Him

I live a grace filled life , I walk a grace filled walk 

Christ is revealed in me from day to day

I am a carrier of the divine 

 

I declare that I am a God chaser and a glory carrier 

I put on the armor of Christ and I am more than a conqueror 

God has choosen me as a heritage of righteousness 

My life is the Fathers dwelling place 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment