Wednesday 2 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Love of the Father fills me up and the breath of the almighty makes me whole

The Lord has poured out His everlasting love upon me 

I am choosen and loved by the Father of love 

The perfection of the Fathers love has made me perfect 


I declare that the the ability of Jesus makes me able 

Because I am loved by God everywhere I go  , I attract the fragrance of favour 

I am enjoying the supernatural 

I increase in the fathers love day by day 


I declare that I daily extend love and kindness to others 

I enjoy the ministry of Angels as I extend love to others 

I am God’s seed of blessing, I prosper in all I do 

I am light and I shine unhindered 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment