Friday 11 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

NUGGET- LIFTING 


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 116:6-7 KJV
[6] The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. [7] Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.


PRAYER- THANK YOU LORD  FOR WRAPPING ME IN YOUR ARMS . THANK YOU LORD FOR SENDING ME HELP THAT I NEED. I AM RAISED UP IN CHRIST JESUS . I CAN NOT  LET DOWN OR HELD BOUND. I ENJOY PEACE AND JOY IN THE HOLYGHOST. GOD HAS RAISED ME UP. GOD HAS PLACED ME ABOVE . I AM RIDING ON THE WINGS OF GLORY. BLESSINGS ARE THE ORDER OF MY DAY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- The word of God is comforting. When it comes to God and the word of His will you have nothing to fear . God is very present . No matter what you are going through as a child of God , be rest assured that all things are possible in Him.There is no situation that God can’t deliver you from. Even when they plan , when God is involved it will fail.

TODAY’S WORD- NOTHING CAN PUT YOU DOWN WHEN GOD LIFTS YOU UP.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment