Thursday 31 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’ S  DECLARATION 

I declare that I am free indeed , the Father has made me free 

I am  free from anything not in alignment with God 

By the blood of Jesus I am free 

I walk in freedom and liberty where in Christ has made me free 


I declare that I am free from the bondage of my foundation 

I am free from evil curses and covenant 

The blood of Jesus has become an atonement for me 

My life is hidden in God 

Therefore nothing comes in or leaves  my life without God’s permission 

Everything Christ is, is who I am 


I declare that I am positioned in the right place  and with the right people 

I live in the fullness of who Christ is 

My foundation is secured and firm in Christ 

I am favored and blessed 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment