Friday 18 March 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD’S DWELLING PLACE


BIBLE FOCUS- Hebrews 3:6-8 KJV
[6] But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end. [7] Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, [8] Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:


PRAYER - I SURRENDER MY LIFE TO YOU LORD DWELL IN ME FOREVER.  I WALK WITH JESUS DAILY AND I OBEY HIS WILL . I DO AS HE SAYS AND WHEREVER HE LEADS ME I WILL GO. I HOLD FAST THE WORD AND PROMISES OF GOD. MY HEART IS FILLED WITH GOD AND HIS WORD.  I AM GOD’S DWELLING PLACE AND HIS DIVINE EXPRESSION IN JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- What a privilege it is to have Jesus dwell in us . If we hold fast till the end our life will be His temple , so long we stay in closer walk with Jesus , we will be where He resides . A home where Christ resides will not cease to radiate in glory. What a privilege. There is no better life than that which is found in Jesus .

TODAY’S WORD- WHEN YOU ARE GOD’S DWELLING PLACE , YOUR LIFE WILL EXPRESS HOS GRACE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment