Monday 12 December 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- PURE CONSCIENCE 


BIBLE FOCUS - 1 Peter 3:16 KJV
[16] Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.


PRAYER -  FATHER HELP ME TO DO YOUR WILL,  HELP ME TO PLEASE YOU IN ALL I DO . I WALK WITH THE FEAR OF GOD,TOWARDS  MEN. I MANIFEST THE FRUIT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS .  I WILL NOT WALK AFTER THE WAYS OF THE WORLD BUT IN THE WISDOM OF GOD. MY FEETS ARE PLANTED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD. I RECEIVE THE HEART OF LOVE AND NOT HATE. I WILL BE A CHRIST PLEASER REGARDLESS OF WHAT STANDS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Be good regardless of what the world says . Let it be their lies against the revelation of your truth , and you know that surely truth shall prevail.Do what you do not for men pleasers but to the glory of God. The enemy is an accuser waiting to lurk just to find  an accusation against you . Let your conscience be pure .

TODAY’S WORD- FOLLOW ALL MEN WITH PURE CONSCIENCE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment