Tuesday 6 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God gives the best finishing touch to my 2022

My efforts shall not wasted 

I have the crowning of goodness  over this year , manifest this month 

I shall end this year in fullness and not scarcity 

 

I declare that my losses are regained and my lot is maintained 

I have entered my season of glory to glory 

I have all the blessings that sums the year with greatness

I have miracles that exceeds my expectations 

Nothing will cease the in flow of good things in my life 

 

2022 will end with great testimonies 

The inflow of the manifestation of good things will not cease in my life 

I step into my prepared heaven 

God has made all things ready for me 

I  have new records of outstanding testimonies 

In  Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment