Tuesday 27 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the light of possibilities doth shine on me 

I move from hardness to solution 

God has brought me out of deep waters 

Walk through doors of possibilities 

I will not be throng down by impossibility, I arise into God’s light of solution 

 

I walk under the heavens of possibilities 

The goodness and mercies of God send me just what I need 

I am positioned to manifesting extraordinary result 

I am set aside for good things 

My wait shall not be a waste , I receive the recompense of good things 

 

I declare that I shall no longer be blinded by the falsehood of impossibility 

I receive grace to walk with a solution mindset and be a solution in my generation 

I shall not be put under satanic condition

My season of miraculous solution has come

I will no longer drink the water of sorrow, I draw from the well of solution 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment