Sunday 25 December 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- TRUST STILL


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 56:11 KJV
[11] In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.


PRAYER- FATHER STRENGTHEN
MY FAITH AND TEACH ME TO TRUST YOU WITHOUT FEAR. MAY MY HOPE IN YOU NEVER BE ASHAMED . FATHER I WILL NOT BE AFRAID  TO TRUST YOU MORE EACH DAY. FATHER KEEP ME FOCUSED AND COMPLETE IN YOU . MAY DOUBT NEVER STEAL THE PEACE IN MY HEART . HELP ME LORD TO STAY CONTINUOUSLY FOCUSED ON YOU IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN !

WORD-The victory over fear is Faith and complete trust in God. I don’t know what you afraid of , stop focusing on the situation and start focusing on God. The way not to sink is not to deep your head down in the waters but lift your head up.God is your  way of escape , the more you look up to Him the more He shows up for you . God is greater than whatever that stands in your way , so it’s okay to trust Him without an atom of doubt. 

TODAY’S WORD-  GOD NEVER FAILS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment