Sunday 11 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I operate in the power of Christ 

I manifest in the ability of Jesus 

I reject fainting Spirit 

I receive the power to subdue and take over 

Jesus is inside of me therefore I conquer 


I declare that God has given me power to take over territories and manifest possibilities 

What I can not do God has done it for me , therefore I can do all things 

God is my surplus and supply 

I will not experience limits or incapacity 

I am more that able through Christ 


This week I am walking through open doors in the ability of Christ 

The power of Christ changes all things for me 

I increase and advance in all areas 

I will not diminish in good things 

I am full in everything that God has made available to me 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen!!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment