Tuesday 27 December 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- GOD IS OUR HELP


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 60:10-11 KJV
[10] Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies? [11] Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.


PRAYER - FATHER I TRUST YOU TO COME THROUGH FOR ME IN ALL SITUATION.  I AM CONFIDENT THAT WITH YOU LORD I WILL ALWAYS WIN.  I WILL NOT LOOSE MY FAITH AND HOPE IN YOU. LORD MY CONFIDENCE IS ASSURED IN YOUR WORD. I WALK IN THE PATTERNS OF THE SPIRIT AND OF YOUR WILL.I MANIFEST GREATER THINGS IN YOUR PLAN FOR ME. I ENJOY DIVINE HELP IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- The help your heart is longing for only God can give. When the devil tries  to make your heart wonder , redirect your focus back to God , He is the solution you need. Your faith can move mountains, it shows that you are confident in God and not your ability. It shows that you are looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith. When you tell God without you I can do nothing He shows up like never before . You can’t trust God and loose . Your mind has to see beyond the impossible to step into the possibilities of God . Nothing moves except God moves .

TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS OUR SOURCE AND HELP !

EFECOLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment