Thursday 1 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have the seal of blessing and the covering of God over me 

Every good thing God has said over me shall come to pass 

I enter into this new month with thanksgiving 

God has stopped the hands of the enemy over me 

I am blessed forever and called blessed 


I declare that God is fighting on my behalf

Battles are won in my favour

Only the will of God prospers over me 

The will of God is the manifestation of my life 


I declare that I am divinely visited and settled 

God has ministered to my every need 

What use to cause my tears has now become a thing of joy 

Just as the Lord has spoken concerning me so shall it be 

I have the help of the HolyGhost 

Long standing problems receive the visitation of the HolyGhost 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECAOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment