Thursday 22 December 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- GOD OUR PORTION 


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 16:5 KJV
[5] The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.


PRAYER- THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING MY PORTION AND BEARING MY BURDENS. MY PORTION IS MAINTAINED IN CHRIST THEREFORE I AM NOT AFRAID . I WALK IN THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST. I TAKE BOLD STEP TOWARDS MY PURPOSE AND DESTINY. MY CUP IS RUNNING OVER.  I HAVE JOY LIKE A RIVER . I AM FULLY LOADED BY GOD. I SHALL LACK NO GOOD THING FID GOD HAS GIVEN ME EVERYTHING IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- When God is your portion every other thing in life is preserved . When God is your portion you are covered for life because everything you want and need is in Him. We worry because we only focus on the physical. Understand that your portion is beyond physical things but in the one who owns everything.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN NOT BE STRANDED WITH GOD AS YOUR PORTION!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment