Wednesday 14 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the greatness of God is revealed in me from day to day 

Nothing oppresses me for the greatness of God put all under subjection 

I am a carrier of God’s great presence 

I walk in confidence for greater is He who is in me 

 

I declare the praise of God’s greatness will not leave my mouth 

The power of God is alive in me 

By the power of God that does greater things I move past obstacles and limitations 

Everywhere I go God’s greatness paves the path for me 

 

I carry the power of the Supreme God therefore I shall not stay down 

The wisdom of God that passes alunderstanding engulfs me 

I have fullness of life by the power of God 

I am a carrier of the divine entity and my life is God’s show room 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment