Wednesday 21 December 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- HUMILITY 


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Peter 5:5 KJV
[5] Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.


PRAYER- I SUBMIT MYSELF TO THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST.  I PUT MYSELF IN SUBJECTION TO THE SPIRIT OF GOD.  I LAY ASIDE ALL BURDENS AND WEIGHT. I DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER.  I WALK IN STRANGE MIRACLES AND TESTIMONY. I AM ABUNDANTLY SATISFIED. I SUBMIT MYSELF TO GOD AND NOT STRANGE IDOLS. MY FEETS ARE PLANTED IN THE COURTS OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Humility has nothing to do with your age or status or class. It is a Christ like nature . It is a life lived according to the nature of Christ. You can’t learn of you don’t submit. God has placed orders and rankings for a purpose.  There are people God has placed on our path to put us through lives journey. Every person has an authority over them. Submission is not stupidity . Humility is not stupidity, you must understand submission is a power tool to conquer the devils prideful thought. You can draw uncommon grace through submission. Your submission to God and the right people will lift you before men

TODAY’S WORD - HUMILITY IS A CHRISTLIKE NATURE!

EFECOLLABS 



No comments:

Post a Comment