Thursday 29 December 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- YOU ARE A WINNER 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 56:5-7 KJV
[5] Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. [6] They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul. [7] Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.


PRAYER- FATHER KEEP MY FOOT ROOTED THAT I REMAIN UNSHAKEN. LET EVERYDAY INCREASE MY CONFIDENCE IN YOU. I WILL NOT LET THE WORLD TAMPER WITH MY FAITH. I RECEIVE THE BOLDNESS TO DO RIGHT AND THAT WHICH IS GOOD. FATHER BE MY DEFENSE AND SAVE ME . I FIND PEACE KNOWING THAT GOD CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS FOR ME . I AM A WINNER, CONQUEROR AND AN OVERCOMER IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN !

WORD- Enemies are people who never see good in what you do. Do not be shaken . Keep doing what is good and right in the eyes of God. Do not be shaken by what people do or don’t do so far God is pleased with you . The enemy is angry when nothing taints your joy. You are more than what the enemy thinks of you , so stay focused . 

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T BE DISTRACTED BY NEGATIVITY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment