Wednesday 7 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the blood of Jesus has reconciled us to the father 

We are under the seal of the reconciliation of the blood Jesus 

The blood Jesus becomes the loudest voice in my life 

I drink the blood Jesus therefore it runs in my DNA 

By the blood of Jesus anything not of God in my life is neutralized

 

The blood of Jesus which is the Life of Christ now lives in me 

From today no one troubles me for the blood of Jesus has become my defense 

The blood of Jesus speaks over me and my household daily 

I drink the blood Jesus and my body regains all it’s losses 

 

I declare that I am under the seal and covering of the blood of Jesus 

I daily manifest the  life in the blood of Jesus 

The blood of Jesus is my voice and I  speak life in the blood 

The blood of Jesus activates the miraculous in my life 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment