Monday 19 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I will not walk in fear but faith in God 

I remain unshaken because Jesus is very present for me in all do 

My foot is planted in the presence of God all the days of my life 

God is my strength and covering 

 

I declare that everywhere I go Gods presence speaks for me 

I am not stranded for God is my help 

I live in the reality of the word of God 

My feet stands in God’s presence all the days of my life 

God is with me and for me I will not fear 

 

God has gone ahead of me 

God is my strength and song and  He has become my portion forever 

The grace of God is my sufficiency 

I run with God and with God and with God I do exploit 

I am manifesting Gods word and His will 

My path in God is from glory to glory 

I will move at God’s pace and His grace will be my strength 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment