Wednesday 7 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my joy has come 

I no longer wear sackcloth of shame 

My secret tears has now become open celebration 

I am liberated from sorrow into unending laughter 

 

I declare here is no limit to my joy experience 

My glory is seen and heard 

My life is the glory dome of God’s miraculous  power

I carry the infinite spring of Gods mercy 

The room of mercy is now open to me 

I press into my celebration season 

 

I declare that I have unending laughter 

My tears are wiped away by the hand of God 

The dew of heaven for a new season doth rain on me 

Gods position for my life will not be abolished 

The stone of shame and hinderance has been rolled away 

I will not wear  sackcloth into the new year 

I will sing my new song 

#I declare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment