Monday 12 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God is residing in my home and that of my family 

Mercy has found me 

I receive the undeserving dose of God’s grace and mercy 

I experience new rain

All I desire I have in God 

 

I declare that I am singled out from the crowd to be blessed 

God has exceeded my expectations,impossible has become possible 

Great things are happening for me and to me 

I daily encounter Jesus in every area of my life 

Christ is present in all things for me 

Unexpected good things are happening to me 

 

I declare that I daily seek God 

I long for him with all my heart and he meets me at the very point of my need 

I receive grace to table my fault before God

My miraculous day is here 

My long awaited testimony is here 

What I have been struggling  with God has made it easy for m

I have beyond my expectations 

#iDeclare

#EFCOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment