Thursday 22 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am anchored in Christ 

God has taken care of my burdens 

The yoke is broken off my neck and the burden lifted up my shoulder 

God is with me and for me 

 

I declare that I am anxious for nothing 

The spirit of anxiety over me has been displaced 

I have joy like a river and peace in my soul 

The strength of Christ is made perfect in me 

I will not enter the new year bearing burdens but manifesting blessings 

 

I declare that my soul is escape from the lions den 

I dwell in peace and safety 

My life is hidden in Christ in God 

Jesus is carrying me and His right arm preserved me 

The glory of the Lord shines on me and everywhere I go I am seen

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment