Thursday 22 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am not entering the year 2023 with repeated problems and battles 

An utter end has come to any unpleasant thing that has lingered for long 

Only God’s thought for me will stand 

Evil imagination has no hold over me 


I declare that I am God’s blessed seed 

Whoever touches me touches God 

God has decided to bring me into a new season

I have overflowing testimonies 


I declare that from today forward it is my season of enough is a enough to what God has but approved 

My confidence is firm in God and what He has planned out for me 

I have beauty for ashes 

Voices in my head trying to speak me out of God’s blessings your utter end has  come

I am going into my new season , the utter end of every unpleasant thing has come 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment