Sunday 18 December 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that there is a new wave of glory and it starts from my house 

I enter a new dimension of glory and it shall not be cut short 

The remaining days of this year releases the best of  God for me 

I am transformed into my new season

 

I declare that I and my household are the latter house that God has deposited is glory in 

God had spoken peace over me 

God has brought me out of the old into the new 

My testimony will not be manipulated and my breakthrough will not be diverted 

I end this year with unending laughter 

 

I declare that what hindered my last season has now paved a path for my new level 

I will drink the wine of astonishment and joy 

I am blessed with every good thing

I am a partaker of strange miracles and testimonies 

In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment