Friday 2 December 2022

TODAY’ S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I walk in the perfection of Christ Jesus 

I follow the things that reach for the Fathers heart and makes Him glad 

I follow the patterns of the Spirit 

The eyes of my Spirit are open 

My life is a reflection of who Christ is

 

I declare that I walk in the footsteps of Jesus 

I stand for the things of God unshaken

Gods word is my comfort 

I abide and abound in the will of the Father 

I am persistent in faith 

 

I declare that I increase in the might of Christ 

Great is my peace 

God has fulfilled His word over me 

God has confirmed his word concerning me 

I have visible result and overwhelming testimony that exceed my desire 

I have permanent solution to all my situation 

I have the God given idea 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment