Monday 11 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:11:2017

NUGGET: BE STILL BUT DON'T GO TO SLEEP
PSALM 46:10-11; Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Don't go and sleep when God says be still, rather go into your secret place and table it to God. When God say be still and know that He is God, it simply means that life is more about the spiritual than the physical. And your battles are fought on your knees. It is a spiritual combat of prayers. So it doesn't matter your thick connection, talents or what have you, God is the only one that makes you win. Don't try to be physically defensive, but rest on God and see how He shows you great and mighty things.
O Lord I forfeit every physical ways I have tried to get things done and I come humbly before you. I know my life is yours so I surrender all to you. Open my eyes to see the mystery that has been a barrier to me. Be God over my all. I receive grace to be fervently burning in my secret place. My life shall not lack your presence in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S WORD IS A COMPENDIUM OF ALL THE POSSIBILITIES RESIDENT IN GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment