Wednesday 27 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:27:2017

NUGGET: TURN YOUR WORRIES TO PRAYERS
ISAIAH 37:14;And Hezekiah received the letter from the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up unto the house of the LORD, and spread it
When king Hezekiah received the letter threatening him he didn't start to complain,murmur, fret or get lost in worries rather he laid it before God. He turned what would have been worries to him,into prayers. When you encounter things that are bigger than you, you don't go into the state of worries but your surrender it to God. What are those things that seem to be stealing your peace, joy turn it over  to God. Threats are trick of the devil to drain your faith but rather turn it to God and get fired up.
In the name of Jesus nothing shall weary me. Spirit of God search my heart and lift every burden in it. I surrender my desires to you and I pray that I shall not go out of your plan. Give me grace to continue till the end. Help me follow your timing faithfully. Your word shall be my meditation all day long in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR DEPENDENCE ON GOD GIVES YOU BOLDNESS. THE FACT THAT GOD DIDN'T INFORM YOU DOESN'T MEAN HE WON'T DO IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment