Friday 8 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:8:2017

NUGGET : GOD OUR HELPER
2Chronicles 14:11; And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee. So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled.

No situation either big or small as it may seem in your eyes that can't be brought before God. Don't be embarrassed by that helpless feeling to face those opposition rather turn to God. Those situation that wants to intimidate you God is more than able to take care of. All that look so mighty before you is but a light thing in His sight. Listen to the voice of the spirit speaking strength and help. You don't need to look far but look up. Do not be shaken, it is nothing before God to help you, let your heart be stayed on Him don't let your trust waver.

Lord Jesus I declare that you are strength and you will fill my mouth with songs of victory. I surrender every confrontation before you Lord, take over. Jesus I believe in you and I know that it is but a light thing in thine sight to help me and my household. Father make my little become a mighty army. I am more than a conqueror in Christ. The power lives in me, I stay winning in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T GIVE CHANCE TO THE NOISE THE DEVIL IS SPEAKING TO YOUR MIND. WORK THE WORD OF GOD INTO YOUR SPIRIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment