Sunday 24 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- DECEMBER:24:2017

NUGGET: WHOSE SERVANT ARE YOU
ROMANS 6:12,16;Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

 

It is important to know that after we have received Christ, we have to also renew our mind with His word to align with Him. This is something you have to do diligently and steadfastly in the faith. The victory over sin isn't by your strength but by his grace ,believe that God's grace is available for you and step boldly to win the fight. Wake up every day and speak to yourself the life and living of Christ Jesus. Feed your mind with Jesus and your body will obey. You are a servant to want you let rule over you. Make it an "operation my body/life must obey God" . You have a control over that thought,action, decision by God's enabling grace. Don't go on being a slave to what the cross has bought victory over.
In the name of Jesus my life must reflect Christ. I will not be a slave to the devil and it's tactics. I move from glory to glory in victory. My mind is renewed in obedience to God. I hear the voice of God and I meditate on the things of heaven. I yield myself to the Lord in righteousness. My heart is focused on the things that matters with God. AMEN!

TODAY'S TIP: REFUSE TO ALLOW SIDE INTEREST DISTRACT YOU FROM THE MAIN GOAL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment