Tuesday 12 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- DECEMBER:12:2017

NUGGET: YOU'RE NOT ALONE
MATTHEW 28:20; Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto to the end of the world. Amen!
You may feel that God is silent but He hasn't left. Most times we feel God has forgotten us so we just look the other way, trying to get things done our own way. Here is a message for someone, God is with you to take you pass every phase. Don't leave God's shield and presence because He is with you. So it doesn't matter how everything around you makes you feel, hold on to God. Keep doing it God's way, let not your feet be moved. There is a grace for continuity available, key into it. It is beyond human strength, it is God with you. His grace is sufficient for you and His strength is made perfect in your weakness.
Father I thank you for everything. Thank you for overlooking my weaknesses. I believe that you are more than able. True things don't look like what I desire but I know you are with me. I believe in your saving grace  and your power that is able to transform my life. I know that where I am isn't my destination, so I choose to trust you even more to take me where you want me to be in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: EVERY GREAT PERSON HAS A BADGE FROM THE SCHOOL OF AFFLICTION. IT IS A PROCESS AND NOT A DESTINATION.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment