Sunday 31 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:31:2017

NUGGET: O GIVE THANKS
PSALM 106:1; Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
What you have enjoyed all through this year is a great measure of God's mercies because the mercies of God are renewed each day. The life you have and the air you breath, all that you have you do not deserve it but still he shows you his mercies. You still feel nothing about your life makes sense, but you say you have Jesus and know him if this is true then you life is beyond senses because Jesus is the true essence of your life. You have so focused on the physical that you have forgotten that your life is beyond what you see. Count your blessing and you will be surprised at the thousand and one reason and more that you have to be grateful. Your life is a mysterious miracle.
Father I give you praise for the previledge of each new day. I don't deserve all that you've shown me but I want to say I am grateful. Thank you for loving me despite my flaws. For showing me kindness in spite of my many complains. Lord I just want to say I am more than grateful. I give you thanks Lord for what I have and do not have. Thank you Jesus !

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR GRATITUDE OUTWEIGH THE WORRIES!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment