Thursday 14 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:14:2017

NUGGET: BY THE WILL OF GOD
ACT 13:36a; For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep....
Have you sat to ask yourself, I'm I making God proud or I'm I making myself the center of attraction? You can not please God serving him by your standards. A heart that desires to please God must go according to His will. What records are you leaving in this generation and for those looking up to you. It is a decision that you have to make. To live to please your maker or to please men. God will never change His standard for you, you are the one to bring yourself to fit into what he has for you. For your life to be productive serving according to God's will is a priority.
O Lord my desire is to serve you with all of me. Help me never to see my status bigger than you. Father I give up all that has become gods in my heart and I chase after you. I receive grace to live by your will Lord. Lord Jesus shape me into your pattern and plan. Father anoint my voice and let me be one to reckon with for kingdom growth. Help me to use position, status or power to lead and live right in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PLACING YOUR LIFE IN THE HANDS OF YOUR MAKER IS THE BEAT DECISION EVER.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment