Sunday 3 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:3:2017

NUGGET: THE BREAD OF LIFE
JOHN 6:33-35; For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

For you to enjoy the life that is of God you have to seek the life that is Christ's. The life we are talking about here is not the physical life but a rich spiritual life, that which is founded in Christ. Jesus is the bread of life. With him your life becomes an extraordinary product of grace. Nothing fills your life,quenching the thirst of sin better than Jesus the bread of life. Anything outside Him is a temporary satisfaction. For you to enjoy the depth of God, you must seek to know him beyond what He can give but an indwelling of His presence.
Lord thank you for you are the bread of life. Father I come to you,Jesus fill me with that which only you can give. I receive divine satisfaction. My life shall not starve any good thing for I have the life of Christ. The bread of sorrow shall never be my meat. The bread of life gives me joy to overflow in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LIMIT GOD BY ASKING FOR THE USUAL. LAUNCH INTO THE DEPTH OF THE UNCOMMON THROUGH THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SPIRIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment