Sunday 17 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:17:2017

NUGGET : THE KEY TO FRUITFULNESS
ISAIAH 1:19; If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.

The submission of your will in obedience to God yields fruitful result. The Bible says the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. So to enjoy this fullness you must be willing and obedient,daily following God. When you submit to God and allow your will be lost in His will, then you will see and have those things He has prepared for you. If ye be willing and obedient you shall eat the good of the land in it's fullness.
Lord have mercy on me in any way I have pursued after wrong desires. Lord Jesus open my eyes to see the path you have designed for me. By the power of God every wall of limitation is broken. I say yes Lord in willingness and obedience. I shall not lack but enjoy God's fullness in great measures. I receive the key to fruitfulness. My path shines bright. Uncommon doors are open and I breakforth with singing in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR CONSISTENCY WEARY'S THE DEVIL. KEEP PRESSING ON, YOU'RE BREAKINGFORTH WITH A NEW SONG.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment