Saturday 16 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:16:2017

NUGGET: HUMILITY
JAMES 4:6,10; But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

We do not serve God with pride but humility,that's the best way to serve God. God draws nigh to those who are of a lowly heart, who are humble before him. Humility is what makes us look up to God as a father and he looks upon us as children. God is a shield over you, walking in the path of humility puts you under his coverage. When you serve God with humility, that is when the word of his mouth can flow into your ears, bringing light and fruitfulness to your heart. Humble yourself and the Lord will draw high thee and his presence shall cheer thee. Humility in the law of the kingdom brings uplifting. Humility is the bowing of your heart, in a place where your heart is not lifted in pride above your maker,which in time become evident in your action. Bring yourself before God, so he can speak to you the word for the next level.
O Lord please take away the spirit of pride from me and ignite your fire in me. Father I bow my heart in worship to you. I receive grace in the place of humility. By the power of God my heart shall never be lifted against the will of God. Help my life Lord to bear fruits of increase. Father let me encounter the unusual. A heart like yours Lord I desire. I pray that nothing shall take mevaway from your presence in Jesus name, amen !

TODAY'S TIP: HUMILITY BEFORE GOD BRINGS YOU INTO THE DAWN OF HIS PRESENCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment