Saturday 2 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:2:2017

NUGGET: YOUR WORD IS LIFE
PSALM 119:162; Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.  I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
The word of God is a comfort to the heart and a balm to the soul. When God gives you a word, you should rejoice over it. God doesn't stagger at His promise, this should be an assurance to you. You must allow the word of God to become flesh in you. Let it utter your thought changing the view of your natural mind into a supernatural view. When the devil shows you reasons why should be down, perhaps it looks like you almost didn't achieve this year, think on the promises of God and rejoice over it. When the word of God becomes your reason for rejoicing and staying hopeful, your life begins to produce results than your mind can fathom.
Lord I give myself to the truth of your word.I rejoice at your promise above all worries. I find rest in you Lord for your word is sure . I celebrate because the grace your word brings surpass the world's grieves. My heart shall rejoice in the salvation of God,in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR JOY CAN'T RUN OUT WHEN GOD IS THE SOURCE .

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment