Monday 4 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:5:2017

NUGGET: FRAGRANCE OF HONOUR
2Chronicles 9:23; And king Solomon passed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom. And all the kings of the earth sought the presence of Solomon, to hear his wisdom, that God had put in his heart.

People didn't seek Solomon because he was a king nor was it because of His riches. They sought after him to hear the wisdom God put in His heart, that was a fragrance of honour. When God places an unusual seed in a man it makes such person radiate the fragrance of honour. Riches don't make you honourable but honour attracts the best kinds. Solomons display of wisdom wasn't something men could give, it wasn't the regular. It was uncommon. Stop limiting  God to material things ask for the uncommon, something that sets you apart and makes you stand out in the midst of your pairs.
Father put in me the seed of solution. Let my life become a fragrance of honour. Let men see your glory in all I do. My potentials will not die unbirthed. My understanding is fruitful. My steps are ordered by the Lord. Everyday of my life is a fruitful spring in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU DON'T FOLLOW SUCCESS, YOU ATTRACT IT THROUGH DILIGENCE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment