Wednesday 13 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:13:2017

NUGGET: DIVINE ALIGNMENT
PSALM 19:14; Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
How wonderful will it be when your thoughts are aligned with the father. There is a place of staying with God and seeking His stance about your life, that is how you align with him. When your heart is on God and about God, your life becomes a product of the supernatural. What dominates your thought controls your life. So if what you chew on and pray about is God centered, your life becomes Christ branded. Place it all at the altar of fellowship, so God can reshape them and fit them for his design for your life.
O Lord let my mind be open to think/meditate on the things of God. Father let my understanding be fruitful. Holy Spirit let your light invade me and remove every doubt and fear. By the power of God let the veil of the natural man be removed and let the supernatural invade my life. Lord enlarge my spiritual capacity. Spirit of God dominate my thoughts. Holy Spirit inspire me with uncommon ideas and good result in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE GREATEST INSULT YOU CAN GIVE THE DEVIL IS TO STICK TO GOD NO MATTER THE ODDS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment