Thursday 21 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:21:2017

NUGGET: REVEALED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
ROMANS 1:16,17; For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

 
There is an encounter through faith that reveals God's righteousness to you. First it is salvation through faith. As you keep stretching your faith in believing God, his righteousness is revealed. The righteousness of God encompasses the depth and possibilities of God. The Bible says "without faith it is impossible to please God" ,because in faith his righteousness is revealed. It is an encounter a place of believing God beyond the odds.Not being ashamed to be called am heir of the father, no matter how people shade you for it. God never does anything without making his righteous known, so also we need faith as a passport/password to get a deeper revelation of him.
Father I believe in you. I declare my faith and love for you that goes beyond the human odds. I draw from the well of salvation as I stretch my faith to encounter God in a deeper dimension. Father please let your righteousness be revealed in every area and at every phase of my life. All I see and I need is you Lord. With every step of faith there is an uncommon manifestation in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: AS WE STRETCH OUR FAITH BEYOND THE ODDS, WE ENCOUNTER THE DIVINE REALITY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment