Thursday 7 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- DECEMBER:7:2017

NUGGET: MIGHTIER THAN THE WAVES
Psalm 93:3-4;The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever
The floods represents or are issues of life that tries to chock out the consciousnesses of who you are in Christ, but God is mightier. Because you are seated with Christ in the heavenly places it doesn't matter how mighty the waves roars you will overcome. It doesn't matter the voices of distraction trying to tell you that no good thing can come out of you, the voice of the one who is mightier is speaking peace. The miss tells you 2017  has ended and nothing, but the voice of the greater one says is there anything too hard for I am the God of last minute miracle. God has not left you for confusion. He will guide you and bring you forth with a sure testimony.
In the name of Jesus the waves shall not take me out of purpose. I am secured in the hands of the one who is mightier. The noise of the waves will not hinder me from hearing the voice of God. I decree the peace of God over the turbulence that followed me till this point. My life is shielded and secure. The light of hope and restoration shines on my path in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU HALF WAY. HE THAT BEGAN A GOOD WORK WILL PERFECT IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment