Monday 18 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:18:2017

NUGGET: THE REWARD OF YOUR DOINGS
ISAIAH 3:10; Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

The Bible also recognizes the law of sowing and reaping. As a child of God you are bound to encounter so any opposition that will challenge your faith but stay on course. Here is a word for you, continue to walk with God, continue to do what is right in his sight and don't be weary. Everything you are doing, from the words you say, to the things you do and the thoughts of your heart they are seeds being sown daily. Be sure to sow the right seeds, not those things you feel are right in your own eyes but according to the will of God. Do it as into the Lord, for he is the rewarded. Be blind to the world's distraction and be deaf to their noise. Focus on God he will reward your diligence.
Father Lord give me the grace not to sell my price for earthly reward. I receive grace to be focus and consistent. By the power of God every wrong seed manifesting in my life is up rotted. By the grace of God I walk in the will and ordinance of God, I shall not loose my reward. I focus on the cross and not the world. I decree wellness and God's fullness upon me and my family in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LEARN TO SOW IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, FOR IN RIGHTEOUSNESS YOU SHALL BE ESTABLISHED.(ISAIAH 54:14)

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment