Wednesday 27 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:28:2017

NUGGET :LIGHT GIVES
MATTHEW 5:14-15;Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Light is the radiance of who you are in Christ. How well you represent Christ and your impact in lives shows if indeed you're giving the light. What doesn't reflect in you is hidden. Give light in your words,action, deeds and through every way possible that is God pleasing. Give the light that will bring glory to God. The question is are you giving your light ?Jesus says if are ashamed of me here on earth I will ashamed of you before my father. The grace of God is what helps you give the light relentlessly. In what way are you giving your light because if people can't see Jesus in you then you are not shinning the light.
Lord help me to give my light. Give me grace to know that it is more blessed to give than to receive. I receive grace, strength and wisdom to represent Christ relentlessly. I will not follow the crowd, nor get lost in their vices. My life will lead others to Christ. My light shall not go dim, my path shines till the perfect day. I am of God and not the world and I stand to represent Christ in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: EVERY PLACE GOD TAKES YOU TO AND TAKES YOU THROUGH IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE THE LIGHT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment