Friday 29 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:29:2017

NUGGET- SPEAK THE WORD TILL THE DEVIL BOWS OUT
MATTHEW 4:3-5,10-11  And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 10  Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The sword of the spirit is the word speak it. When you read from verse 1 of today's text through to verse 11 you will see  that Jesus kept on speaking the word relentlessly till the devil bowed out. No matter what it is the devil is making you see today Speak the word into your life at every season and into your atmosphere. You may have gone through different process that didn't look so good  but the Lord has promised to give you an expected end,hold on to that. No matter what the devil tells you, remember that in all you are more than conqueror through Christ. You may not see the wind ,the cloud may not look it would rain but the valley shall be filled with water.
My miracle is not determined by any circumstances but the word of God that is yea and amen. The name of Jesus is my strength and sword. I move by the authority in Christ Jesus. I have been bought by the precious price I can not be enslaved nor tormented. This is my time and season. I am escaped out of every snare of limitation and I soar with unimaginable results. The spirit of God moves into every facet of my life to chock out every satanic force standing against me  in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: HOLD ON TO THE PROMISES OF GOD IN YOUR HEART !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment