Saturday 9 December 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-DECEMBER:9:2017

NUGGET: THE OUTPOURING OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD
ACTS 10:44-45;  While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

The spirit of God is no respecter of tribe, size, person or position but for everyone who is ready to completely yield themselves for Him he will come upon. As this year comes to a close and you are preparing for the new year, don't take any step without the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit. Allow God to do the unusual in you. Let everything about you be centered on God. The Holy Spirit is ready to take over if you are ready to let go and give Him all. Give the spirit of God access to everything about you and see how things take a new shape. If you desire a turn around for a new season then you need to understand that the spirit of God is not a minor part of your life, the spirit of God is God himself that makes the Holy Spirit a major/ main in your life. Follow the rhythm of the Spirit don't be lost in your own world.
Holy Spirit I am nothing without you. I give the totality of my life to you Spirit of God. I empty myself that you fill me to the brim Holy Spirit. I receive grace for a daily hunger and a continuous longing of His presence. O Lord take me to a new dimension spiritually. I open myself to the outpouring. Transform me into your image and let me radiate your glory in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: AS YOU WORK DAILY WITH GOD, HIS PRESENCE OVERSHADOWS YOUR LIFE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment