Saturday 1 June 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOOD NEWS
ISAIAH 60:15-16:Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Good news is a miracle that changes what is seemingly bad to good. It stirs a rejoicing in the heart. It is the change from old to new. It makes you unrecognizable to those who use to know you. It's a level change from where you use to be to where God wants you to be. If you read through the passage you will realise that the story changed from worst to better. The story changer and the news restorer has no respect of your past, Cos he makes all things good in his time and your due time is now. You shall no more bring sorrow, only good thing shall be spoken of you. It's a good news season where all that you shall hear and shall be spoken of you shall be good.

PRAYER :
Father thank you for this new month. All that I shall see, hear and shall come to me shall be good news. I am a crown of glory and a city of excellence. I no longer operate in the usual for the Lord has moved me into a new season. My past is redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am no longer refered to by my past for my new season is now. The aura of good news springs from my stream in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: IT'S YOUR SEASON TO DANCE YOUR DANCE AND SING YOUR SONG.
HAPPY GOOD NEWS MONTH!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment