Friday 31 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - 2022- YEAR OF ANSWERED PRAYERS


BIBLE FOCUS-Joel 2:24-26 KJV
[24] And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil. [25] And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. [26] And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

PRAYER- THANK YOU LORD FOR 2022. Thank you for the doors you are set to open in this year for me and mine. I key into the miraculous for this year. Great doors open to me On their own accord. I am carried on the wings of glory. The Lord has heard my cry and attended to the voice of my weeping. It’s rejoicing , testimonies and congratulations for me and everyone around me in this year. I enter into the harvest of answered prayers in Jesus name,Amen

WORD- Isreal was at a point where it seemed like nothing will work. Everything looked faded  . It didn’t look like it was possible to get out of captivity. It was like from year to year things looked the same. Then their morning broke forth. Their new season came. His word changed everything. In this new year God wants to walk you through unusual path. God wants to set the tone of a new season in your life. It seems like you have heard this word over and over again. But it’s about to make a new meaning in your life. God wants to walk you prosperous path. It doesn’t seem like it will possible but it will happen. Testimony-“ So My mum was saying she wanted to move out of her present location to a different place. She had many request but this was the highlight for her. And just on the 30th afternoon of December 2021 she received just the exact funds she needed “ this was a confirmation of the word for the new year for me. Answered prayers. When God talks about restoration it’s not a patch and manage, it’s a new . Let your heart be open cos you will be amazed what God will make happen for you.It will be a 360 turn over.

TODAY’S TIP- GOD HAS USHERED YOU INTO THE YEAR OF ANSWERED PRAYERS. WALK IN THIS REALITY AND CONFIDENCE.

 EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment